MY FUTURE JOB

 Hello everyone!!!

Today I'm going to talk to you about what I'd like to work on in the future.

Actually, I couldn't say clearly what I'd like to work on, since school I always knew I wanted to study in college, but not specifically what career or where, I've never been doing big plans for the future and for the time being I'm still the same. Just as I have also not decided on which area of the career I specialize in, as I like most of them and over the last three years has been changing my preference from one area to another. At the moment my favorite areas are those related to Soil and Water.

Although I do not know what kind of specific work I would like to have, but I know that I would like to work abroad, on the ground, since I like to be moving and in contact with nature observing and learning every day and that, if possible travel a lot, it would be very nice to be knowing new places constantly. Preferably I would like to work in southern Chile, in a cold, rainy area away from so many people. Regarding salary I am not demanding, but if I would like it to be good to be able to travel regularly.

Thanks for reading.


Comentarios

  1. lucy, I share the same opinion, it would be very nice to travel and work at the same time, since that way you know new places and learn something new about nature.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It would be a great opportunity to work in the south of Chile and be in contact with nature, I hope you can!💕

    ResponderEliminar
  3. far from so many people hahaha I share that opinion with you; + nature, -people!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's a great decition to your future, contact with nature is the best thing ever. Keep learning to achieve your dream!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think it's an amazing idea to work within that topic <3

    Nobody:

    Absolutely no one:

    Lucia: Stay away from me, humans.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How did I choose my career ?

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

THE BEST HOLIDAYS