SUMMER HOLIDAYS

 Hello everyone!!!

Today I'm going to talk to you a little bit about what I plan to do on my vacation.

With everything in the pandemic, I've been very locked up, I haven't been able to visit family or my friends, which I haven't seen in a long time.

My friends plan to come to my house for a few days, which is in the Region of Uble and where there are very nice nearby places to know, after this I would like to go south, towards the southern road if possible and there were no restrictions or dangers of covid contagion. I would like to visit my friend Javiera and her family who live in the sector of La Junta and from there probably start touring, to know some parks and reserves such as the Lago Rosselot National Reserve, queulat National Park and Cerro Castillo National Park. So also know the villages surrounding these areas. I have already visited some places in that area, but I think I still have a long way to go, as for example I would like to continue to know the trails of Pumalin National Park as I only toured some of the many that it has and that are very nice.I would like to tour these places and many more with my friends that I miss very much, since it is better spent with good company.

I would very much like to be able to do this on the next holiday, but of course you probably can't travel through the pandemic. But well if it's not now it'll be for another vacation.

Thanks for reading.




Comentarios

  1. oh hope you can make it! I would like to go with you :( I want to know the southern highway :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You named many parks, I looked for them and they are beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You will come to my house? :v AJSKDJKASD Lie, you know you're welcome :3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope you could do it, but COVID-19 forecasts are very difficult :( good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Yes, I'm also excited to visit you, luci. we are going to the south to continue knowing the Pumalin Park

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How did I choose my career ?

THE BEST HOLIDAYS