POST GRADUATE STUDIES

 Hello everyone!!!

Today I'm going to talk to you about what I'd like to study after I finish my college career.

I am currently pursuing the third year of forestry engineering and I think it is a little hasty to think about starting to study something else when I do not finish these studies yet. First I would like to finish the race well and work for a while to generate experience on the ground. But if I have also thought about studying in the future, I am interested in doing a diploma in the same faculty, a Diploma in "Integrated Water Resource Management in the Face of Variability and Climate Change", I am very interested in doing this issue as I believe that water is a really important issue worldwide and I would very much like to learn more about this resource and the implications that climate change can have on it. Preferably I would like to study in person, as I think this is how you learn more, although I know it is difficult as it would have to accommodate the times to work and study at the same time. I must also take into account the value of the postgraduate degree as these are very expensive, so it would depend on what you earn at work.

On the other hand, if I were given the opportunity to study abroad and also had the means to pay for it of course I would go, I would not miss the opportunity. 

Well, these are just a few ideas, since I don't know where I'll be in the future.

Thank you for reading me.





Comentarios

  1. Climate change is very important, next year you should take the Carbon Footprint class is very interesting in that regard.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that I never listen about that diploma but sound interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree in that one shouldn't be hasty about studying, since there is always time to learn new things.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have never heard about this course before, I think that studying about the management of water resources is very important today

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How did I choose my career ?

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

THE BEST HOLIDAYS