THE BEST HOLIDAYS

 

Hello everyone!!!

Picnic day in Blenheim Palace
I'm going to talk to you about what I think have been my best vacation. This was in 2015, when with my family they are my parents, my older brother and I decided to go to Europe, for a month.



 In Stonehenge


We decided first to meet the United Kingdom, to visit my father's brother and his family who lived in the City of Oxford and who we didn't see long ago. While we are in the UK we visit places like Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Blenheim Palace, Tower Bridge, London eye and several other places.


Then we travel to the Netherlands where we visit the cities of Harlem and Maastricht which are really beautiful places. From Maastricht we set off to The City of Brusselas in Belgium where we visited some friends and met several tourist sites such as the Atomium and the Grand-Place.

Somewhere in Paris

The last stop of our trip was Paris where we visited the Eiffel Tower, the Palace of Versailles, the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Sacré Coeur Basilica, and other places.

 For me they have been the best vacation because we had a lot of fun, we visited relatives I missed and because we met amazing places.



Comentarios

  1. Ay, Lucy! You have traveled so much! I love that you enjoyed that trip with your family <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It is nice to have relatives in other places as it is easier to visit those countries

      Eliminar
  3. Great! Europe is very beautiful, in especial for England and northern countries

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How did I choose my career ?

SUMMER HOLIDAYS