A country i would like to visit

Hello everyone!!!

I'm going to tell you a little bit about which country I'd like to visit

I would like to know Scotland, because I really like its landscapes with grey tones, its cold and rainy climate, in addition to its extensive green meadows, I am also very striking about the beautiful architecture of the cities, which is still preserved, in addition to the multiple castles it has. I would love to travel there because I feel like going back in time, like being a few centuries ago, as it reminds me of series and movies that have been recorded there.


I would very much like to tour the country by motorcycle and get to know places like the city of Edinburgh and Inverness, as well as the famous Loch Ness.


Mainly I would like to go to study English, but if I had the opportunity to work and stay to live I would do it with pleasure, as I feel that it is a very safe and quiet country similar to other UK cities that I have had the pleasure of meeting as Oxford and London, which I loved.




Comentarios

  1. Woo! Lucy! It's an amazing place to visit, and in a country like that (very safe) it's a perfect place to study English!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. fantastic places and fantastic climate!!!, maybe you can get an exchange scholarship

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey Luci, What a magical place, I would like to know their cultures and visit their landscapes, they are very beautiful. If you stay to live there, I hope you invite me to visit this beautiful country.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How did I choose my career ?

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

THE BEST HOLIDAYS