How did I choose my career ?

Hello everyone!!!

I'm going to tell you a little bit about how I decided to study Forestry Engineering

In my senior year of school, I started preparing to take the PSU test, although I still didn't know I wanted to study, search the internet and report on several careers, but none of them convinced me, so I decided to wait and see how I was doing on the test.

After giving up the PSU, I went with a friend to the University of Chile career fair and that's where I met the ForestRy Engineering Career, I had never heard of it before, they talked to me a lot about it and I loved it. I am very pleased to have to be in contact with nature learning from the various processes that occur and that are characterized by the climate, soil, flora and fauna that give origins in some cases to areas with unique characters.

After informing myself well I decided to apply for the race and already in the third year I can say that I do not regret the decision I make, through it I have known beautiful places and made great friends, I have nothing left to say that I love the race and I think I could not make a better decision when choosing it.How did I choose my career?

I remember of my first year at the University


Comentarios

  1. I went through the same lucy, I had many doubts about which career to choose. But, once inside you fall in love with all the people you meet and with the knowledge that teachers can give you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lucy! I also went to the career fair at the University of Chile!!

    ResponderEliminar

  4. It is wonderful that you are so happy with your decision :3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

THE BEST HOLIDAYS