THE BEST MOVIE

 Hello everyone!!!

In this post I will tell you about what I consider the best film, the truth I have no preference for some genre of cinema or some specific director, Since there are a lot of films that are of different genres that I like.

For me one of the best films are Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight trilogy, The Trilogy consists of the films titled, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises which starred the famous actor Christian Bale who played eccentric Bruce Wayne, also featured other renowned actors such as Gary Oldman, Heath Ledger, Michael Caine , Morgan Freeman, joseph gordon-levitt and Anne Hathaway. They show a more up-to-date version of the Batman of the      comics, but without leaving behind the character's darkness.

the films were released between 2005-2012 and were highly acclaimed by the public, thus generating large collections of money. Regarding previous interpretations of Batman's story, this trilogy is one of the best-rated adaptations of the public and critics.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Lucía, I knew you favorite movie was Batman jajajaj you always talk about it and even you have clothes of Batman jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really liked this trilogy of batman, we have to get together one day to see it again :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. THE BEST BATMAN, Christian Bale is the perfect Bruce Wayne, I love that movie so much, I've seen that movie a thousand times

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How did I choose my career ?

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

THE BEST HOLIDAYS