CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 Hello everyone!!!

I'm going to talk to you about what I would change or modify my curriculum.

In case I find that the race encompasses several important topics, but sometimes in a bit superficial way, there are topics that are very relevant that do not deepen enough, another important aspect are practices, I think that the most important subjects should have a practical part to approve them, since I believe that only by putting things into practice is you really learn. I also believe that the practices that are performed every year on summer holidays should be throughout the year, during the period of classes, to complement the subject just past, since after a long time there are things that are forgotten, as well as not to subtract rest time from the holidays for both students and teachers.

As for the infrastructure of the faculty, I believe that the pavilion should be enlarged as it is somewhat small, as well as I also believe that the campus in general should be adapted for people with disabilities or those who have trouble reaching the upper floors of the pavilions, currently both the faculty and the campus do not have the necessary measures of inclusion and this should change.

In the field of technology, I think the faculty is a little behind, does not have large facilities, such as good computers or microscopes and well they have renewed some things, but I think they are not enough.

Thank you for reading



Comentarios

  1. I agree with you about doing the internships throughout the year, although it is exhausting it is the best way to learn the subject and have experience in the area

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How did I choose my career ?

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

THE BEST HOLIDAYS